January 2018 Goals + New 90 Day Goals
Now that I've finally wrapped up all the 2017 review (goals + accomplishments) and setting 2018 goals, it's time to set my 90-day goals and then my January goals. Let's hop to it!
January - March 2018 Goals
- Book 1 of The Clan-Vampire Clash: Finish final edits by January 31st. Launch by March 31st.
- Book 1 Launch: Complete all items as shown on the launch schedule.
- Book 2: Complete print readthrough excluding addressing comments by March 31st. Stretch goal: Address those comments!
- Book 3: Complete self-edits through what is currently marked as Chapter 31 (about the next two-thirds). Stretch goal: Finish it! At least the self-edits portion.
- Continue scheduling cross promotions, giveaways, etc., but don't forget to leave a hole around the launch time for Book 1 of The Clan-Vampire Clash.
- Stretch goal: Start in on the Book 4 rough draft.
January 2018 Goals
- Book 1 of The Clan-Vampire Clash: Finish final edits. Deliver to the Certain Cell (my advance readers team).
- Work on Book 1 launch items as shown on the launch schedule (including catching up on some that are way-overdue).
- Fill out January's and February's cross promotions, giveaways, etc.
- Analyze results of the holiday flash sale of The Impossible Creation. Apply to launch plan as possible.
- Stretch goal: Start back in on Books 2 and 3 edits.
Side goal: Having a way, way, way less stressful launch of Book 1 of The Clan-Vampire Clash than that of The Impossible Creation (The Clan-Vampire Clash: A Prequel). And that starts by prioritizing launch activities now (something that I had to learn the hard way).
And as usual, let's see what I was doing this time last year.